Click the button below to process your payment, or use the form to pay via PO or check. Hurry, this offer will expire in September!
Why become a full access member?
- You will have unlimited access to all SMARTS lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, videos, assessment tools and more.
- Access to SMARTS updates and expansions.
- This year we will be releasing:
- An online student MetaCOG assessment tool with classroom reports.
- Common Core Standards mapped onto every lesson
- PDF downloads of entire SMARTS units, and much more!
- Full access members receive special discounts for all ResearchILD trainings and conferences, including our annual Executive Function Conference and our renowned Learning Differences Conference, which has been held at the Harvard Graduate School of Education for the past 31 years.
What if I don’t renew?
If you don’t renew before your account expires, you will lose access to SMARTS Online. This means that your license to use the SMARTS program terminates and you are no longer permitted to use the materials in your classes or for any other purpose. If you decide to purchase a new SMARTS license at a later date, then the full rate of $575 would apply.