Over the summer months, teachers have a valuable opportunity to invest in their professional growth. Get an early start with our SMARTS Executive Function Summer Workshop!
SMARTS Executive Function Summer Workshop
If you will be teaching SMARTS next year, join us for the SMARTS Executive Function Summer Workshop on August 8, 10, 15, and 17. Come spend time with the SMARTS team to explore the curriculum, dig into SMARTS strategies, learn with your peers, and develop a customized implementation plan for the year ahead. As always, there are discounts for SMARTS users.
This year’s summer workshop will:
- Be held online via Zoom or recorded sessions for a total of 10 hours of training
- Offer both large group sessions and grade-level breakouts to explore the importance of executive function strategy instruction
- Provide you with a thorough knowledge of SMARTS
- Prepare you to implement a customized approach for any educational setting
- Getting to Know SMARTS
- Measuring Student Success with the MetaCOG Surveys & Toolkit
Live sessions (with recordings available):
- Session 1: Best Practices for Executive Function (August 8, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. EDT)
- Session 2: Organizing Time and Materials (August 10, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. EDT)
- Session 3: EF and Challenging Academics: Reading, Writing, and Remembering (August 15, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. EDT)
- Session 4: Self-Understanding and SEL (August 17, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. EDT)
We look forward to seeing you at the SMARTS Executive Function Summer Workshop in August!
- Caitlin Vanderberg, M.Ed., SMARTS Associate
SMARTS Executive Function Curriculum: smarts-ef.org
Research Institute for Learning and Development: researchild.org