Our Pathways to Success Gala (featuring an amazing guest speaker) is coming up! Proceeds from the fundraising event will benefit ResearchILD’s SMARTS Executive Function and Mentoring program and its implementation in underserved schools. If you’re not in the Massachusetts area or you’re busy on November 17, you can still take part in our online auction, hosted on the Bidding for Good website.
Here are just a few of the amazing items we have this year:
- 2-night stay in a suite at either The Nantucket Hotel & Resort or Winnetu Oceanside Resort
- All sorts of sports tickets (I mean, this is Boston after all…)
- 2 tickets to the Boston Ballet and a backstage tour — The Sleeping Beauty
- Lift tickets to Okemo and Wachusett Mountain
The list goes on and on. The auction runs until the night of the Gala, November 17, so take a look and put in your bids.
If you have any questions or if you’d like to donate an item to the auction, please contact Jamie Cutler, Director of Marketing and Communication.
- Michael Greschler, M.Ed., SMARTS Program Director